Under construction ...
Designed by PSV
Copyright © 2008 AEC · All Rights reserved · E-Mail: info @ aec.org.ua
About a project
Specific Objectives of the project:
1. To establish an Agro-Ecological Centre in Poltava (AEC);
2. To ensure its sustainable functioning according to participatory interdisciplinary approach;
3. To expand the competency of UA experts in 6 selected environmental topics;
4. To establish 3-days retraining courses for non-academicals, targeted towards the changing ecological needs of the economic environment;
5. To improve ecological education in UA with special reference to its practice-orientation;
6. To assess the potentials of compliance of UA food regulations in organic farming with those of EU;
7. To investigate the possibilities of introduction of international standards, regiments of systemic environmental management and audit as well as development of corporate systems in environmental management;
8. To increase democratisation of decision making processes and raising responsibility for their implementation via mass media involvement;
9. To increase the environmental awareness of all the society groups in UA.
A site is created at
support of project